In our Kids & Adults class Guardians and Kids cook together
In this class you and your JR Chef will be making Pizza , learn to shape and top own personal pizzas
- Pizza Sauce, Topping
- Garlic Knots
Tickets include 2 "Seats": One Adult and One Child. Children ages 6-14
- Adult Cooking and Pastry Classes are strictly 15yrs+
- Friday/Saturday Night Classes are 18yrs +
- Kids Class - refer to each class for age
Booking with a Gift Card:
- Add Gift Card Numbers to the order in the space provided on the first page
- Select Gift Card as payment type
- Leave “Discount/Gift Card” Blank (unless you have a discount code)
- Do not add a credit card
BM will Process Gift Cards offline and contact you if you have a balance
Cooking Classes in our “ Cookshop” take place at 45 East Main Street, Babylon. You’ll have a workstation equipped with all the tools and ingredients you’ll need for each recipe, in most classes cooking will be approx 60-90 minutes followed by a communal meal on our climate controlled patio. We recommend wearing casual clothes that you don’t mind getting a little bit messy in. We ask that you wear flat comfortable shoes. Please do not wear open-toed shoes or sandals. Please pull long hair back.
- Classes are generally 2.5-3 hours regardless of the time listed on the booking,
- Kids/Teen classes run 1.5hrs, guardians are welcome to wait or drop off
- Kids (5-9) are approx. 1hr and require at least one guardian to stay the duration of class
- Cost is per 1 person unless the class states otherwise ('Kids & Adult - Date Night Class tickets are for 2)
- Our classes are capped at 20 students usually working in groups of 2 – 4 , Individuals will be paired with a partner. If you prefer to work solo please notify us in the space provided during booking - or call our store at 631-818-1100
- Please note all allergies or special needs in the space provided at checkout. It is your responsibility to notify BM of any allergies or special requirements.
- Babylon Mercantile reserves the right to modify class menus at any time due to ingredient availability or seasonality.
- The intent of our classes is to teach, the results of a dish or pastry may differ from class to class and by the student. In some classes, specifically, pastry & baking weather may affect the outcome of the recipe.
Waitlist: If a class is crossed out, you may add your email to our waitlist for that class - When a space becomes available you will receive an email notifying you
We understand that sometimes class cancellations are necessary, and this policy describes what happens in the event of a cancellation.
- Because space is so limited and we provision for each class, we require at least 48-hours notice to receive a credit.
- Up to 48 hours before the scheduled start time of a class, Babylon Mercantile will provide you with credit towards a future class – this will be in the form of a Cooking Class e-Gift Card or a Discount Code
- For cancellations made within 48 hours of the scheduled start of a class, we are not able to offer any refunds or in-store credit. If you find yourself unable to attend your class and the 48-hour deadline has already passed, we encourage you to send a friend in your place.
- BootCamp or "Special Event" cancellations: Any cancellation made up to 1 week prior to the event will receive a credit towards future classes, 1 week to 48 hours prior will receive 50% credit, and 48 hours prior to class we cannot provide any credit.
If you need to reschedule, please notify us either by phone at 631-818-1100 to speak to a representative. We do not accept cancellations via email or voicemail
Unfortunately, COVID has become a part of daily life. We trust that all clients who book with us are aware of the potential that they may need to cancel their reservation in order to quarantine or isolate and have weighed that possibility prior to booking their ticket.
We have a strict No Refund Policy, which includes any client cancellations due to COVID or any other illness. Cancelling or rescheduling your booking within the 48-hour timeframe will result in a forfeiture of your credit. This applies for all illnesses and last-minute emergencies. If you must cancel due to Covid or emergency contact us immediately we will add you to our standby list and do our best to add you to a comparable class of our choice
When we cancel a class due to inclement weather, or other circumstances beyond our control (e.g., power outages, facility issues, etc.), we will endeavor to contact you by email or telephone with as much notice as possible and issue a full refund to the original form of payment (or, if you prefer, issue you a refund in the form of a Babylon Mercantile gift card). However, if we do not affirmatively cancel a class by email or telephone and you are unable to attend, our standard cancellation policy applies.
PARTICIPANT hereby grants permission to Babylon Mercantile, to use any images (photographs and/or video) for use in Media publications. PARTICIPANT hereby waives any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and PARTICIPANT waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
Unless you provide Babylon Mercantile with written notice to the contrary, prior to your participation in any Babylon Mercantile class or activity, you agree that Babylon Mercantile may take photographs or make a video, audio, or other recordings of such class or activity, and hereby grant Babylon Mercantile permission to use such photographs or recordings, along with your image, voice, performance, or likeness, on Babylon Mercantile website, for marketing and advertising purposes, in connection with media releases, for informational purposes, and for any other commercial purpose reasonably related to Babylon Mercantile business as determined by Babylon Mercantile. Confidentiality Babylon Mercantile shall strive to preserve the confidentiality of any information provided to Babylon Mercantile and will not sell or give your information to any third party.
By purchasing this class, you agree to Babylon Mercantile cooking class terms and conditions, including cancellation policies.