We understand that sometimes class cancellations are necessary, and this policy describes what happens in the event of a cancellation.
Due to limited seating, classes at Babylon Mercantile are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule, please notify us either by phone at 631-818-1100 by email at email@example.com
- Because space is so limited and we provision for each class, we require at least 48-hours notice for any changes.
- Cancelling or rescheduling your booking within the 48-hour timeframe will result in a forfeiture of your credit. This applies for all illnesses and last-minute emergencies, including COVID.
- If you find yourself unable to attend your class and the 48-hour deadline has already passed, we encourage you to send a friend in your place.
Non-Refund Policy: We have a strict No Refund Policy, which includes any client cancellations due to COVID or any other illness.
Unfortunately, COVID has become a part of daily life. We do our best to outline our policies in order to avoid any confusion. We also trust that all clients who book with us are aware of the potential that they may need to cancel their reservation in order to quarantine or isolate and have weighed that possibility prior to booking their ticket.
- For cancellations made up to 48 hours before the scheduled start time of a class, Babylon Mercantile will provide you with credit towards a future class – this will be in the form of a Cooking Class e-Gift Card or a Discount Code.
- For cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled start of a class, we are not able to offer any refunds or in-store credit.
- BootCamp or "Special Event" cancellations: Any cancellation made up to 1 week prior to the event will receive a credit towards future classes, 1 week to 48 hours prior will receive 50% credit, and 48 hours prior to class we cannot provide any credit.
When we cancel a class due to inclement weather, or other circumstances beyond our control (e.g., power outages, facility issues, etc.), we will endeavor to contact you by email or telephone with as much notice as possible and issue a full refund to the original form of payment (or, if you prefer, issue you a refund in the form of a Babylon Mercantile gift card). However, if we do not affirmatively cancel a class by email or telephone and you are unable to attend, our standard cancellation policy applies