The Details: This is a hands-on cooking experience; you will be learning and cooking with our certified chef instructor.
- 10 Person Minimum – 12 Maximum* ( based on class) – you can have less than 10 attend but must pay for 10
- Classes are approx. 3hrs
- 30: Welcome – Check-In, Appetizers, welcome toast
- 90: Cooking Class
- 60: Enjoy your meal and relax
- Cost: Private Cooking events start at $125pp (see class options)*
- 1 Chef Instructor, 1 Kitchen Assistant, 1 Porter
- Chef Choice Appetizer (Focaccia, etc.)
- Complimentary Wine & Prosecco
- Sparkling Water
- Coffee and Tea
- Private Access to Cookshop & Patio (weather permitting, you can enjoy your meal on our private heated patio)
- Private Shopping Experience (Night) (Store closed after 6 pm)
- 10% off most In-Store Items and Future Cooking Classes
- Customized Recipe Workbook
- While we don't sell any alcohol, you are welcome to bring beer and wine.
- You are welcome to bring decorations. However, we do not allow balloons inside our kitchen, or confetti and we kindly ask you to please remove all decorations at the end of the event.
- We do not offer private kid's parties at this time.
- Our Pastry Chef can bake your special occasion Cake – starts at $65; must be requested 7 days before event
- Additional Appetizers available – Ala Cart Cost
The Fine Print:
- A non-Refundable Deposit is required to hold the class date. Deposit is the cost of 1 person.
- Payment in full is required 7 days before class.
- Weekday (Monday & Tuesday) Day Classes, enjoy $10 off per Person. We do not offer Private Cooking Events on Wednesday.
- Cash Gratuities Are Welcome and Not Included in Price.
- Custom Class Menu: Consultation fee of $150 to create and test recipe, Price per Person based on menu & ingredients
- Custom Cooking Experiences require a non-refundable $150, which will be applied towards the class. Custom Classes start at $150 Per Person.
- Cancellation: 14 days prior receive refund (less deposit) / 7 days prior receive 50% refund
- BM has the right to modify menu and terms as needed.
Private Cooking Event Class Options:
$125 PP ( detail descriptions of class and full menu available on our class list)
- Pasta – Ravioli and Fettuccini
- Parisian Chicken
- Risotto Con Fungi
- Moroccan Vegan
- Cream Puff & Eclairs ( not available Tues)
- Brunch ( not available Tuesdays)
- Crispy Skin Salmon
- Steak Night
- Cider-Braised Pork Chop
- Charred Octopus ( Monday / Tuesday)
- Seared Scallop and Risotto ( Monday/Tuesday)
- Seafood Cioppino
- Mussels & Clam Pot
- Old School Surf and Turf ( Prime NY Strip and Lobster Tail)
We are happy to speak with you further to discuss options and availability. Please feel free to contact us at 631-818-1100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask us about Gift Cards for your private event!