Kids Camp Cooking Classes at The Mercantile
These 3-hour "Day Camp" classes can be taken individually, or create your own multi-day camp by booking for a discount.
Book 2 or more classes for 5% off
Class outlines will be provided prior to the class; Please provide Food Allergies or Dietary Restrictions at checkout and we will accommodate; or please contact 631-818-1100
When Booking with a gift card, please select “ Gift Card” at check out and add your GiftCard number to the order in the space provided.
- Our classes are capped at 18 students usually working in groups of 2 – 4 , Individuals will be paired with a partner. If you prefer to work solo please notify us in the space provided during booking - or call our store at 631-818-1100
- Please note all allergies or special needs in the space provided at checkout.
- Babylon Mercantile reserves the right to modify class menus at any time due to ingredient availability or seasonality
We understand that sometimes class cancellations are necessary, and this policy describes what happens in the event of a cancellation.
- For cancellations made up to 48 hours before the schedule start time of a class, Babylon Mercantile will provide you with credit towards a future class – this will be in the form of a Cooking Class e-Gift Card. For cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled start of a class, we are not able to offer any refunds or in-store credit.
- BootCamp or "Special Event" cancellations: Any cancellation made 1 week prior to the event will receive a credit towards future classes, 1 week to 48 hours prior will receive 50% credit, and 48 hours prior to class we cannot provide any credit or refund
- (Cancellations or changes can be made (1) in person in at the location of the culinary class or by calling 631-818-1100 and speaking directly to a Babylon Mercantile representative. We cannot accept or honor cancellations made by email or left on voicemail.
Unfortunately, COVID has become a part of daily life. We do our best to outline our policies in order to avoid any confusion. We also trust that all clients who book with us are aware of the potential that they may need to cancel their reservation in order to quarantine or isolate and have weighed that possibility prior to booking their ticket.
PARTICIPANT hereby grants permission to Babylon Mercantile, to use any images (photographs and/or video) for use in Media publications. PARTICIPANT hereby waives any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and PARTICIPANT waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
Unless you provide Babylon Mercantile with written notice to the contrary, prior to your participation in any Babylon Mercantile class or activity, you agree that Babylon Mercantile may take photographs or make a video, audio, or other recordings of such class or activity, and hereby grant Babylon Mercantile permission to use such photographs or recordings, along with your image, voice, performance, or likeness, on Babylon Mercantile website, for marketing and advertising purposes, in connection with media releases, for informational purposes, and for any other commercial purpose reasonably related to Babylon Mercantile business as determined by Babylon Mercantile. Confidentiality Babylon Mercantile shall strive to preserve the confidentiality of any information provided to Babylon Mercantile and will not sell or give your information to any third party.
By purchasing this class, you agree to Babylon Mercantile cooking class terms and conditions, including cancellation policies.