We are going old school Italian-American in this class: Chicken Scarpariello, Escarole and Beans, and an old school Vinegery Iceberg Salad
- Chicken Scarpariello: Bone-In chicken roasted with peppadew peppers, fennel sausage, and potato
- Escarole and Beans
''Scarpariello'' literally means shoemaker-style and this dish traces back its roots to Sicily and Calabria.
Cost is per 1 person, unless class states otherwise ( 'Kids & Adult Class tickets are for 2)
- Classes are approximately 2.5 - 3 hrs
- Kids (10-15) classes run 1.5hrs, guardians are welcome to wait or drop off
- Kids (5-9) are approx. 1hr and require at least one guardian to stay the duration of class
- Our classes are capped at 16-18 students usually working in groups of 2 – 4 , Individuals will be paired with a partner. If you prefer to work solo please notify us in the space provided during booking - or call our store at 631-818-1100
Please note all allergies or special needs in the space provided at checkout.
Babylon Mercantile reserves the right to modify class menus at any time due to ingredient availability or seasonality.)
The intent of our classes is to teach, the results of a dish or pastry may differ from class to class and by the student. In some classes, specifically, pastry & baking weather may affect the outcome of the recipe.
We understand that sometimes class cancellations are necessary, and this policy describes what happens in the event of a cancellation.
- For cancellations made up to 48 hours before the scheduled start time of a class, Babylon Mercantile will provide you with credit towards a future class in the form of a e-Gift Card.
- If cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled start of a class, we are not able to offer any refunds or in-store credit.
- (Cancellations or changes can be made (1) in person or by calling 631-818-1100 and speaking directly to a Babylon Mercantile representative. We cannot accept or honor cancellations made by email or left on voicemail.
- BootCamp or "Special Event" cancellations: Any cancellation made 1 week prior to the event will receive a credit towards future classes, 1 week to 48 hours prior will receive 50% credit, and 48 hours prior to class we cannot provide any credit or refund
- Classes with Less than 4 Students may be canceled
Online Cooking Class Wavier and Media Release
PARTICIPANT hereby grants permission to Babylon Mercantile, to use any images (photographs and/or video) for use in Media publications. PARTICIPANT hereby waives any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and PARTICIPANT waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
Unless you provide Babylon Mercantile with written notice to the contrary, prior to your participation in any Babylon Mercantile class or activity, you agree that Babylon Mercantile may take photographs or make a video, audio, or other recordings of such class or activity, and hereby grant Babylon Mercantile permission to use such photographs or recordings, along with your image, voice, performance, or likeness, on Babylon Mercantile website, for marketing and advertising purposes, in connection with media releases, for informational purposes, and for any other commercial purpose reasonably related to Babylon Mercantile business as determined by Babylon Mercantile. Confidentiality Babylon Mercantile shall strive to preserve the confidentiality of any information provided to Babylon Mercantile and will not sell or give your information to any third party.
By purchasing this class, you agree to Babylon Mercantile cooking class terms and conditions, including cancellation policies.